Change Looks Of Firefox 8 By Using Adding Add ons
Adding Add ons are small programs that add new functions or performance to your set up of firefox. By adding add ons can enhance firefox with new functions, language dictionaries, or change its overall look. Through add-ons, you can personalize firefox to meet your needs and preferences.follow the simple steps
How to install extensions
- At the top of the Firefox window, go and click on the Firefox button select Tools menu and then click Add-ons.
- The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, then select the Get Add-ons panel.
- You will see the information and Featured about Add-on, click it which add-ons you want. Click on green Add to Firefox button to install it.
- You can also search for particular extensions by using the search box at the top. You can then install any extensions you want find it and Install button.Firefox will download the requested extension and may ask you to confirm that you want to install it
- Click Restart Now if it pops up. Your tabs will be saved and restored after the restart.
Some extensions place an icon in the Add-on Bar after installation